Roots Home Care has opportunities for a wide range of healthcare professionals; Personal Support Workers, Developmental Support Workers, Home Care Aids/Homemakers, Companions, and more.
We believe in providing a well-diversified support team to fit every client’s individual needs!
Are you looking for a professional opportunity where you can be respected for what you do and make a difference in the lives of those in your community?
Apply to Roots Home Care by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 519-591-CARE (2273).
Benefits of working for RHC:
- Competitive wages
- Paid mileage
- Flexible hours, All shifts available
- Working with the same clients to build positive relationships
- Be part of a team where you feel valued, respected, and appreciated
- Personal Support Worker Certificate or Equivalent certification or Experience
- Must be patient, kind, compassionate, caring, and committed to providing quality care for clients
- Current Police Check – Vulnerable Sector Check
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Willingness to work some weekends & flexibility in scheduling as needed
- Must have good written and spoken English
- Must be able to follow a care plan accurately
- Must have a Mobile Phone
- Must have a reliable vehicle and be able to arrive at shifts independently